The Best Vanuatu Forex Bank Account For Forex Trading Business
Forex Business Bank Account Requirements:
Once the government grants the license, the company must establish a bank account with a bank in Vanuatu. Unlike other offshore forex licensing jurisdictions, you will not be asked to deposit a large amount of money in the company bank account. This is much better than being asked to place huge amounts of money in the bank account right away like some do.
When we get to this stage of the process, you will be given a nice list of the best banks in Vanuatu. You will choose the one you want to work with after asking us questions. Each bank has different requirements; however, all of them will require the following documents for each authorized signatory, beneficial owner, director and shareholder of the company:
The Best Vanuatu Offshore Banks Require These Documents:
1. Notarized copies of passport.
2. Two original bank reference letters (or) one original bank reference letter and one original character reference letter (attorney or accountant) not older than three months.
3. An original utility bill confirming your place of residence not older than three months.
4. Original Bank Application Forms.
5. Certified Corporate Documents.
Should the above documents not be in English, Certified English translation by professional translator shall be required. Any licensing company you work with will require the same.
It takes just a short time to establish a bank account once all the documents are in compliance with the bank’s requirements and everything has been confirmed. Our fee to facilitate the bank application process is included in the total price. Note: The banker has the right to reject any application if the KYC process is unsatisfactory.